terms and conditions
ACCESS TO THE USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS RELATED INFORMATION ARE MANDATED AND SUBJECTED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a viewer of this site, you agree to the terms and conditions regardless of any action, event, or timeline that has unfolded, update, or transpired. As a user of this site, you will obey the terms and conditions as an unconditional agreement.
This site contains information that can be either accurate or inaccurate due to the nature of the studio and its ongoing production. Information is meant to act as a "guidence" towards any event or action. This site or organization is in no way responsible for inaccuracies, events, communication, locations, or typographical errors. rd2studio will make regular changes to reflect upcoming events and exhibits or its product and/or programs with or without notice. Please be aware of the use of content from this site onto other publications or personal viewing. This is meant to protect the parties of the designer and its associated partneres, its associates, and the viewing party.
1. All images, text, videos, graphics, data, audio, and events are the sole property of the rd2studio.com and its affiliate, px2studio.com. Any information used from this site or it's sister site (px2studio.com) requires an expressive consent from the original owner of the file, text, data, audio, video, and all other media outlets. All information used on this site or any other programs are held by the consultant party/organization with exclusive rights unless notified by the respective parties. No individual or entities other than the rd2studio, px2studio, and its collaborator(s) have the right to use the text, data, audio, video, and all other media outlets without written consent.
2. This consultant party/organization is committed to protecting the property owner of images, text, videos, graphics, data, and audio and to those that perform whom have a copyright. Copying, distributing, labeling, or integrating for public and/or commercial use is strictly prohibited. However, information used from this site for non-commercial, education, and personal use as defined in the United States copyright laws will be permitted only on the basis of appropriate citations and accreditation. However, you must notify the respective party prior to use. The use of downloaded media from this site and its respective parties shall be used for personal purposes and will not be distributed for entertainment, collections of funds, programming, public relations, or any other public related media. Some works collected on the site from third parties may not warrant the same rights held within these terms and conditions and may require additional permission prior to use. It is your responsibility to research that information before non-commercial use, unless otherwise noted. All other works that is not of the organization will require permission from the original holder of such in accordance with the copyright laws.
3. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication or for personal gain is strictly prohibited. This means you are not permitted to publish any work, images, text, videos, graphics, data, and/or audio onto any media outlet without the appropriate permission. You can not use information held within this site or its parties on blogs, personal sites, or media outlets without achieving permission. All requests to use images, text, videos, graphics, data, and/or audio can be sent to:
4. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The consultant party/organization assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the Site or the downloading of any Materials from the Site.
5. Your are prohibited from downloading any image, text, video, graphics, data, and/or audio without written consent from the consultant party/organization, its parties, or the site designer. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the consultant party/organization, its affiliates, trustees, directors, officers, employees, or agents harmless from all claims, causes, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees), judgments, liabilities, losses, and damages arising from or relating to your use of the Site.
6. The consultant party/organization has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. The consultant party/organization may undergo several changes that may or may not require additional revisions, additions, or substractions from its Terms and Conditions. Regardless of this outcome, you are bound by all revisions made and you should warrant protective measures prior to use of any content of this site.
All contents © 2014 rd2studio.com. All rights reserved